Everyone has different strengths, talents, and leadership styles. CliftonStrengths can help you discover and maximize your innate talents to achieve success, improve your leadership skills, empower yourself and others, and make powerful, positive contributions that can drive positive outcomes. By completing the CliftonStrengths online, 30-minute assessment, you will learn what your top five talents are and receive a customized report with information to help guide you in how to use your talents most effectively.
Individual Strengths Consultation
After you have explored your top five strengths and talents, our staff can provide you with an individual strengths consultation. An individual strengths consultation can help you
- develop your leadership capacity;
- gain self-awareness and self-understanding;
- increase your relational effectiveness;
- increase your organizational effectiveness;
- adopt a strengths-based perspective and outlook to your academics, career, and relationships;
- learn your individual talents and strengths, with corresponding insights, applications, and action items; and
- understand the potential shadow sides of your strengths.
Organizational Strengths Workshop
The Holden Center will not be offering StrengthsQuest workshops for groups or organizations for the 2018–19 academic year. This page will be updated with more information at a later date.