The UO Leadership Summit is a day designed to help you unleash your natural potential as a leader. Come together with your peers in a space for authentic connection and exploration. Through a series of workshops, discussions, and presentations, you will leave feeling empowered and enabled to create positive lasting change in your community.
The summit is free for UO students. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Information about the 2021 Leadership Summit will be announced fall 2020.
UO Leadership Summit 2020: Challenging the Status Quo
Saturday, February 8, 10:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. | EMU Crater Lake Rooms
Leadership Summit 2020 Schedule
- 9:30–10:00 a.m. — Check-in
- 10:00–10:50 a.m. — Breakfast and Opening Activities
- 11:00–11:50 a.m. — Breakout Session #1
- Noon–12:50 p.m. — Lunch and Group Activities
- 1:00–1:50 p.m. — Breakout Session #2
- 2:00–2:50 p.m. — Breakout Session #3
- 3:00–3:30 p.m. — Closing Activities