The UO Leadership Summit is designed to help you unleash your natural potential as a leader. Come together with your peers in a space for authentic connection and exploration. Through a series of workshops, discussions, and presentations, you will leave feeling empowered and enabled to create positive lasting change in your community.
The summit is free for UO students.
Information for the 2022 Leadership Summit Coming Fall 2021
2021 Leadership Summit Schedule
February 16–18, 2021 | Hosted on Zoom, 10 live and pre-recorded workshops
This year we will be offering a total of 10 sessions — six live sessions on Zoom and four pre-recorded sessions on Zoom. Each session will fall under one of our sub-themes: Empowering Your Leadership (EL) or Empowering Your Community (EC).
- Tuesday, February 16, 1:00–2:00 p.m. — Broadening Perspectives: Leadership, Community Engagement, and You (Opening Session)
- Tuesday, February 16, 5:00–6:00 p.m. — Building a Community: How to Increase Connection and Collaboration (EC)
- Wednesday, February 17, 1:00–2:00 p.m. — Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies: How to Tell if You’re Co-opting the Leadership of Students of Color for Your Own Benefit (EL)
- Wednesday, February 17, 5:00–6:00 p.m. — Anti-Racist Leadership (EL)
- Thursday, February 18, 1:00–2:00 p.m. — Using Emergent Strategy for Motivation and Community Empowerment (EC)
- Thursday, February 18, 5:00–6:00 p.m. — Reflect, Connect, Act: Leading an Empowered Life (Wrap-up Session)
- Systems for Self-Empowerment (EL)
- Discovering Your Leadership Style (EL)
- Civic Engagement as Activism (EC)
- Intersection of Identity and Leadership (EL)