Finding your dream job is tough enough. Be sure that you're ready when you do.
In addition to earning an official certificate of completion, participants of the Men's Professional Development Series will learn ways to stand out from other applicants and to be better prepared for success from the moment they launch their professional careers. They'll discover tips and tricks for forging valuable professional connections, creating strong resumes, acing job interviews, managing projects, and developing important leadership skills.
Whatever stage of your academic career you're in, it's never too soon to start building toward your vision of professional success.
About the Series
The Men’s Professional Development Series is a six-session series that will meet Thursdays from 3:00–3:50 p.m. for weeks 3–8 of winter term 2022. Topics include:
- Session 1 (January 20): Professional Development 101: Capitalizing on your College Career
- Session 2 (January 27): What is Leadership?: Defining Your Role as a Young Professional
- Session 3 (February 3): Project Management
- Session 4 (February 10): Networking Skills
- Session 5 (February 17): Professional Development Skills: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Session 6 (February 24): Interview and Application Skills
Participants who attend at least five of the six sessions will receive an official certificate of completion.
This program requires the submission of a short application.
Application deadline extended to January 12, 2022.